Cooking demos are held in a classroom style which consists of a lecture and cooking demonstration and followed by a food tasting. The chefs will also share techniques and helpful hints to prepare delicious and beautiful food plating and presentation in a way that even the average cook will find useful.
Cooking class Tropical Spice Garden
- Experience a custom-made individual purpose-built workstations that allows hands-on cooking experienceLearn to cook local favourites such as Nasi Lemak, Assam Laksa, Chicken Tandoori and even concoct refreshing spice inspired beveragesParticipate in a live-guided tour of the Spice Terraces, and enjoy a complimentary tea at Bamboo Garden
- Food tasting samplesAdmission fee
Tropica Spice Garden, Jalan Teluk Bahang, 11050, Penang, Malaysia
- Please be at the front office of the Tropical Spice Garden on or before your meeting time.
Morning Cooking Class Itinerary:
- Live Guided Tour of the Spice Terraces (09:00)
- Complimentary tea at Bamboo Garden (09:45)
- Cooking class (10:00)
- End of class and lunch at the patio (12:30 - 13:00)
Afternoon Cooking Class Itinerary:
- Live Guided Tour of the Spice Terraces (13:30)
- Complimentary tea at Bamboo Garden (14:15)
- Cooking class (14:30)
- End of class and lunch at the patio (17:00 - 17:30)