- Discover the famous monuments of Assisi , San Francesco, Santa Chiara
- Not only religious, but also art since the Roman era
- Taste the wine and oil from Spello
- Hermitage of the prison in the Subasio's mountain
Starting from your accomodation, or train station if you arrive from other cities. The tour starts with the visit at the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli, the place where San Francesco died October 3rd, after one month of disease.
Rivotorto's Sanctuary, the first place where San Francesco lived with his friends, San Damiano the place where the crucifix speaking St. Francis asked him to rebuild his Church, Eremo delle Carceri (Hermitage).
After the visit to Rocca Maggiore, where you can admire the view of the Umbrian valley, you'll stop in San Rufino (the Patron of Assisi) for about two hours, where you can visit at your own pace, the Basilica of St. Francis, which does not close in the lunchtime.
After lunch, at around 03:00pm, you will visit the Basilica of Santa Chiara, and then move to Spello where you'll spend about 1 or 2 hours.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel/ accomodation/ train station
- Free entry into churches, eccept some attractions like Foro Romano di Assisi
- Parking fees
- Food and drink
- Entrance fees
- Tips (extra gratuities should be paid directly to the winery, museum or restaurant, not the driver)
Meeting point at your accomodation or station if you arrive from other cities.
- Private tor (max 8 people)
- Every day
- Starting between 09.00am and 10am (upon request the time can change)
- Duration of the tour: 8 hours
The Winery and Farm Antonelli San Marco is one of the most ancient in Montefalco, it's an estate whi...
Treat yourself to some of Italy’s finest wine and food at the family-run winery and farm of Antonell...
Perugia is the capital of Umbria and one of the local hill towns, a city full of charm and history. ...
Discover more than 2,500 years of Italian history on a private, 3-hour walking tour of Orvieto. Admi...
If you're spending your holidays in Assisi, Umbria, or even just passing through, do not miss our co...
With your guide, you will walk along Perugia's city walls dating from the Etruscan Age, get lost in ...