Baby Chef: Italian cooking class for children
- An opportunity to be a Baby Chef for a day
- Enjoy an afternoon of sharing and fun
- An engaging and educational experience to approach the Italian recipes
An involving experience for your children who will enjoy cooking some typical Italian dishes, while you can relax or enjoy three hours of free time for a city tour in the charming Todi. A professional chef will guide your kids during this funny experience and will share with them a tasty snack.
This is a not to be missed opportunity for your children to have an authentic experience of creativity, taste and fun. The adventure takes place at 4pm in a little italian village, located just 10 minutes by car from the medieval town Todi. The children will be led by an expert chef and an assistant who will entertain them telling some of the secrets of Italian cuisine. Children will learn how to prepare fragrant italian pizzas and some delicious cookies with their hands while having fun with a small group of new friends. Later children will eat what they have cooked and they will finally receive a "Little Chef" certificate. Parents can live this funny “cooking show” or they can enjoy three hours of relax to admire the historic center of Todi. (private guided tour on request)
- Course with professional chef and educator assistance
- Snack with drink, a certificate of “Little Chef
- Italian Touch staff assistance and escort to the cooking school
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Via Tiberina 124 Todi 06059 Perugia
Please be ready 15 minutes before the scheduled starting time. You will meet Italian Touch staff and you will be informed about the exact location of the cooking class.
- Guaranteed with a minimum of 2 participants, maximum 10
- Spectators free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Only children from 6 to 12 can participate
- From Tuesday to Thursday
- At 4.00pm
Treat yourself to some of Italy’s finest wine and food at the family-run winery and farm of Antonell...
Visit the Spoleto Cathedral monumental complex: the cathedral, the bell tower, the Diocesan Museum, ...
On this 2.5-hour private tour you'll walk through the picturesque city of Perugia with a dedicated g...
A "must do" when you visit Assisi is seeing the beautiful Basilica of St. Francis, built in the XIII...
Amazing organic food tasting in a local farm located near Todi. Share a glimpse of life in a family ...
Guided Bike tour from Passignano sul Trasimeno to Tuoro. Passignano is a town situated around Trasim...