Phnom Penh is situated between two rivers, the Mekong River and the Tonle Sap River. You will be able to enjoy a short river cruise on the Mekong River along the Phnom Penh’s riverfront which is a great way to see the city. This cruise typically takes about 2 hours and runs up the Tonle Sap River along the central riverfront area providing a picturesque view of the Royal Palace, National Museum, parks, and Phnom Penh skyline.
Sunset dinner cruise on Mekong River in Phnom Penh
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Enjoy unlimited soft drinks and set menu dinner (order 2 options from the menu)
- See a picturesque view of the Royal Palace, National Museum, parks, and Phnom Penh skyline
- Cruise along the Mekong River and watch the beautiful sunset
What to expect
- Cruise on Mekong River
- Dinner (choose from 2 dishes on the menu)
- Free flow of soft drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle (from central city)
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up from your hotel in central Phnom Penh
Please re-confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator.
What to remember
- Child price is the same as the adult's price, but children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please re-confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up from your hotel in central Phnom Penh at 4.30pm
K-YORK TRAVEL SERVICE CO.,LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.