Phuket Adventure- white water rafting, flying fox and minitrekk
- Enjoy a fun and exciting 5km white water rafting trip
- Get an adrenaline rush with a 200m Flying Fox
- Visit the beautiful Monkey Cave at Suwan Kuha Temple
We will first pick you up at you hotel and drive you to the adventure site, this is an 1,5 hour long drive. Our first stop for this day is at the famous Monkey Cave at Suwan Kuha Temple. Suwan Kuha is a Buddhist Temple and it is actually located inside a cave, called Tam Yai. You can find a large number of connection caves in this mountain, where Tam Yai is the biggest one, it is as big as 40 meters long and 20 meters wide! Really impressive view! Inside this temple it’s also a massive 15 meter long reclining Buddha image colored in gold.
After the Monkey Cave visit we’ll take you to our camp, and get ready for the rafting. Before you jump into the water a experienced staff will give you information about safety and about how everything works. You will also get to do rafting training, so you do not need to worry about safety, just have fun and enjoy when the real rafting starts! When everyone feel ready we start the 5 km long White Water Rafting, we promise, this will be Fun! Immerse yourself in this fantastic nature while having a thrilling adventure.
After this breathtaking activity you’ll accomplish some Zip Lining. We have 5 different Zip line platforms (50-80 meter long). You will also walk a 11 meter sky bridge.
During lunch time we will serve you a nice and tasty lunch at the camp. When you have finish your food, you’ll get some relaxing free time, and you can use the herbal steam room if you wish.
The tour continues and we’ll take you to the Ton Pariwat Waterfall, here you’ll take a short 5 minutes mini trekk to a magical waterfall where you can swim and relax around 45 minutes.
We will transfer you back to your hotel when the tour is finish, around 16.00.
Thank you for joining us for this adventure, and we hope to see you soon again!
- Stop at the Monkey Cave
- White water rafting
- 5km Mini trekking to waterfall
- 5 zipline platforms (50-80 meter)
- Lunch, fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Pick up and Drop of
Pick up at your hotel reception
Hotel Pick Up
- This is a join tour, so you may have to wait a bit in between the activities to wait on the other customers.
- For safety reasons, the maximum weight for the zipline activity is 100 kg. (over 100 kg you can still do the other activities)
- AGE: 5-75 Years old
- Pick up & drop off is Free from Phuket’s most central locations such as: Patong, Kata, Karon and Kamala.
- There will be an extra fee for other areas, the customer can pay this in cash to the driver during pick up. The fee is 200 THB / person.
Pick Up at your hotel around 07.30 depedning where your hotel is located. After booking you will get the exact pick up time.
Everyone needs a travel buddy that will help you connect to the internet anytime, anywhere in the co...
Start your day with pickup from your hotel and drive up on the hill by an ATV 4x4. After this, you w...
Turn your world upside-down, literally! Here's your chance to come inside one of the most innovative...
Experience the zipline stations in Phuket island and take in breathtaking views of the Andaman Ocean...
Known for its diving and snorkelling spots, Racha Island is also known as Raya Island. On this tour,...
Begin your day with a pickup from your hotel by an air-conditioned van and head to your first stop a...