Baptistery, Cathedral and optional Leaning Tower guided tour
- Enjoy a guided tour of Pisa with a multilingual guide
- Discover the Miracle Square and the famous Leaning Tower
- Visit the interior of the Cathedral and Baptistery
- Skip the line to enter the Leaning Tower (optional)
Join in an all-inclusive walking tour of Pisa. Your expert guide will take you to Piazza dei Miracoli to discover its monuments which are known as “miracles” because of their incredible beauty and uniqueness.
Be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral with its typical Pisa Romanesque architecture. You will visit the interior of the Cathedral with your guide and you will also have time to take pictures inside.
Admire the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades. Visit the interior of the Baptistery, the biggest in the Catholic world, and be ready for a nice surprise inside.
The commentary of your guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower, one of the wonders of the world. Be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors.
After about 1,5 hour guided tour of the Square, if you selected the ticket option with entrance to the Leaning Tower you will visit the interior of this amazing monument.
- Guided tour with licensed guide
- Cathedral and Baptistery tickets
- Leaning Tower ticket (optional)
- Headsets (if the group is bigger than 6 people)
- Child (0-7)
Porta Santa Maria Pisa, Piazza Daniele Manin, 56126 Pisa PI
Under the arch of Porta Santa Maria/Nuova in Piazza Manin. At the meeting point look for the "DiscoveryPisa" flag or the orange umbrella.
- Children under 8 are not allowed into the Leaning Tower
- Remember to leave your bags/luggage in the left-luggage office before the visit starts
- Every day
- 10.15am English
- 12.30am German
- 12.30pm or 2.45pm Spanish
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area ...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa, visit the Cathedral and then climb the Leani...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...
The tour will start with a visit to a typical medieval village placed on the hill where you can admi...