Pisa guided tour and wine tasting with Leaning Tower option
- Guided tour with a local multilingual and authorized guide
- Wine tasting with a local expert
- Discover Pisa Miracles' Square and the famous Leaning Tower
- Visit the interior of the Cathedral
Discover the Miracle Square and taste the Tuscan flavours with this amazing tour that will show you the best of Pisa. With your local guide you will learn about the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the famous Leaning Tower. At the end of the tour you will have a wine tasting with a local expert. With this tour you will have the opportunity to skip the line and climb the Leaning Tower!
Your informative guide will take you to the Piazza dei Miracoli, discovering its monuments which are known as “miracles” because of their incredible beauty and uniqueness. Be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral where you will visit the interior, which is typical of the distinctive Pisa Romanesque architecture.
Admire the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its “Camposanto”, originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister. The commentary of your guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower, one of the wonders of the world. Be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors.
After about 1 hour of guided tour in the Square,
you will have a wine tasting near the Leaning Tower, where a local expert will explain everything about the local wines.
With this tour you'll have the opportunity to climb the Leaning Tower as well.
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting with local expert
- Ticket for the Cathedral
- Ticket for the Leaning Tower (optional)
- Hotel pick-up / drop-off
Piazza Daniele Manin, 56126 Pisa PI
Meeting points vary according to the option purchased.
For the tour WITH the Leaning Tower: 11.00am at the entrance of the Leaning Tower.
For the tour WITHOUT the Leaning Tower: 12.00pm in front of the Arch of Porta Nuova in Piazza Manin
From November 1st, the meeting point is in front of the Arch of Porta Nuova in Piazza Manin.
- Inside of the Cathedral shoulder and back must be cover
- Wine tasting is only for adults (+18)
- Children under 8 are not allowed into the Leaning Tower
- At the meeting point look for the "DiscoveryPisa" flag
- Running days: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- For the tour WITH the Leaning Tower: at 11.00am at the entrance of the Leaning Tower
- For the tour WITHOUT the Leaning Tower: at 12.00pm in front of the Arch of Porta Nuova in Piazza Manin
New schedule from November 1st:
- 11.15am English
- 12:30pm Deutsch and French
- 02.45pm Spanish
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area ...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Enjoy a 2 hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa and then climb the Leaning Tower with guarant...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...