Pisa Walking Food Tour
- Enjoy top food stops in Pisa
- Discover the city's traditions with an expert guide
- Eat like locals
Discover the ancient city of Pisa in a walking food tour around the center of the city: you will be guided by a local "foodie" who will show you selected restaurants, explain their recipes and the tell you interesting stories about the food and the city. Your friendly guide will also offer samples of local history and culture and point at major touristic attractions while passing by.
You will be able to experience the city in a new and incredibly enjoyable way, discovering the famous Tuscan city with a small group of people and trying its best specialties. You will be able to try the best dishes and discover the local traditions in the best restaurants of the city!
You will taste some of the following specialties in our Pisa Food Tour (according to products availability):
- Cold meats from Tuscany : the famous tuscan cured meats along with a glass of fine red wine in the framework of one of the oldest wine bars of the city;
- Tuscan Soup: one of the most famous dishes of the pisan farmers' tradition: homemade bread, savoy cabbage, pork, onions, potatoes and beans. Try it in one of the oldest traditional restaurants!
- Ribollita: another dish from the farmers’ tradition, wisely prepared in the same way since generations, in one of the most typical and lively trattoria of Pisa.
- Pisan breed stew: rich and traditional Pisan dish, to taste in one of the best local taverns: you will not be able to taste it anywhere else!
- Uccelletto style beans with sausage: intense and traditional tuscan dish prepared with cannellini beans, tomato sauce, sage and black pepper and served with a delicious tuscan sausage.
- Cecìna: flat focaccia, obtained by mixing chickpea flour with water, salt and olive oil. Soft inside and crisp on the outside; a real must for every visit to Pisa!
- Gelato “Gourmet”: an ice cream made up of rare and uncommon tastes as a the result of careful research of local, fresh products.
- Bottled water
- Food and Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Children 5-12: reduced
Babies 0-4: free
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 78, 56121 Pisa PI, Italy
Piazza G. Garibaldi, under the statue. A local foodie Italian/English/Spanish speaking will be there waiting for you
- The tour takes place in downtown Pisa in mostly only pedestrian areas
- Please contact us before the tour if you suffer from any food allergies or intolerances
- The tour is active for minimum 2 and maximum 10 people. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule another time or date
- Expect one serving minimum at each stop. Water, wine or beer/soft drinks (in fixed amounts) will be served
From Tuesday to Saturday at 11.30 am
The tour lasts about 3,5 hours
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area ...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Enjoy a 2 hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa and then climb the Leaning Tower with guarant...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...