Pisa Walking Food Tour
- Enjoy top food stops in Pisa
- Discover the city's traditions with an expert guide
- Eat like locals
Discover the ancient city of Pisa in a walking food tour around the center of the city: you will be guided by a local "foodie" who will show you selected restaurants, explain their recipes and the tell you interesting stories about the food and the city. Your friendly guide will also offer samples of local history and culture and point at major touristic attractions while passing by.
You will be able to experience the city in a new and incredibly enjoyable way, discovering the famous Tuscan city with a small group of people and trying its best specialties. You will be able to try the best dishes and discover the local traditions in the best restaurants of the city!
You will taste some of the following specialties in our Pisa Food Tour (according to products availability):
- Cold meats from Tuscany : the famous tuscan cured meats along with a glass of fine red wine in the framework of one of the oldest wine bars of the city;
- Tuscan Soup: one of the most famous dishes of the pisan farmers' tradition: homemade bread, savoy cabbage, pork, onions, potatoes and beans. Try it in one of the oldest traditional restaurants!
- Ribollita: another dish from the farmers’ tradition, wisely prepared in the same way since generations, in one of the most typical and lively trattoria of Pisa.
- Pisan breed stew: rich and traditional Pisan dish, to taste in one of the best local taverns: you will not be able to taste it anywhere else!
- Uccelletto style beans with sausage: intense and traditional tuscan dish prepared with cannellini beans, tomato sauce, sage and black pepper and served with a delicious tuscan sausage.
- Cecìna: flat focaccia, obtained by mixing chickpea flour with water, salt and olive oil. Soft inside and crisp on the outside; a real must for every visit to Pisa!
- Gelato “Gourmet”: an ice cream made up of rare and uncommon tastes as a the result of careful research of local, fresh products.
- Bottled water
- Food and Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Children 5-12: reduced
Babies 0-4: free
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 78, 56121 Pisa PI, Italy
Piazza G. Garibaldi, under the statue. A local foodie Italian/English/Spanish speaking will be there waiting for you
- The tour takes place in downtown Pisa in mostly only pedestrian areas
- Please contact us before the tour if you suffer from any food allergies or intolerances
- The tour is active for minimum 2 and maximum 10 people. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we will contact you to reschedule another time or date
- Expect one serving minimum at each stop. Water, wine or beer/soft drinks (in fixed amounts) will be served
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 11.30 am
- The tour lasts about 3,5 hours
Discover the Square of Miracles with this amazing tour that will show you the best of Pisa. With you...
Don't miss the chance to visit the most important monuments in Pisa with a single ticket!Climb the L...
It was the great Italian poet, Gabriele Dannunzio, who renamed the cathedral square of Pisa (where t...
Enjoy a 2 hour guided walking tour of Pisa, exploring the major attractions but also getting to see ...
Discover the Miracle Square and taste the Tuscan flavours with this amazing tour that will show you ...
Discover the Miracle Square with this amazing tour that will show you the best of Pisa. With your lo...
The Pisa food and wine tour is a 3 hour and a half hour long walking tour which will introduce you t...
The tour will start with a visit to a typical medieval village placed on the hill where you can admi...
Livorno, the Tuscan gateway to the Mediterranean sea, is crossed by canals and situated on the seasi...
We will travel along a panoramic road to the beautiful Chianti area, the Gothic and Medieval village...