- Guided tour with a local multilingual and authorized guide
- Skip the line to enter the Leaning Tower (option)
- Discover the Miracle Square and the famous Leaning Tower
- Visit the interior of the Cathedral
Discover the Miracle Square with this amazing tour that will show you the best of Pisa. With your local guide you will learn about the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the famous Leaning Tower. With this tour you will have the opportunity to skip the line and climb the Leaning Tower!
Your informative guide will take you to the Piazza dei Miracoli, discovering its monuments which are known as “miracles” because of their incredible beauty and uniqueness. Be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral* where you will visit the interior, which is typical of the distinctive Pisa Romanesque architecture.
Admire the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its “Camposanto”, originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister. The commentary of your guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower, one of the wonders of the world. Be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors.
After about 1 hour of guided tour in the Square, you'll have the opportunity to climb the Leaning Tower.
- Leaning Tower skip-the-line ticket (optional) Guided tour with a multilingual local guide
- Ticket for the Cathedral
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Child (0-7): free of charge
Piazza Manin Daniele, 6, 56122 Pisa PI, Italy
Arch of Porta Santa Maria
- The Leaning Tower tickets are optional
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. If you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee
- Children under 8 are not allowed into the Leaning Tower
- Remember that all tourists have to go to the proper left-luggage office to hand in bags/luggage before starting the visit
- At 09.15am tour in Italian
- At 12.00pm tour in English
- At 02.45pm tour in Spanish
- Duration: 1-1.5h
You’ve seen the pictures. Now you get the chance to go inside and climb the 294 steps to the top!Not...
Enjoy a 2 hour guided walking tour of Pisa, exploring the major attractions but also getting to see ...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...
The Pisa food and wine tour is a 4 hour long walking tour which will introduce you to the real city ...
Discover all the secrets, legends and hidden places of Pisa in a tour as you have never seen! We wou...
It was the great Italian poet, Gabriele Dannunzio, who renamed the cathedral square of Pisa (where t...
Since ancient times, the thermal waters flowing out of the depths of San Giuliano Terme have been ap...
Discover the ancient city of Pisa in a walking food tour around the center of the city: you will be ...
The Savini family has always been involved in the truffle business in Tuscany, a passion that has be...
Grotta Giusti, the largest thermal cave in Europe, is an ancient, perfectly preserved and charming g...