You'll begin your experience in the winery in the middle of the amazing countryside of Calabria by listening to the interesting story of the precious and unique vineyard once brought to the region by the Phoenicians: here, a dry version of the famous “Zibibbo” from Pizzo, Slow Food Presidium was created. In the course of the tour, you'll get to taste for yourself three types of this regional wine, accompanied by local cheeses and cold cuts, all the while enjoying the view in wonderful sea breeze.
Excursions & day trips
Tour of a Zibibbo Winery in Calabria with wine and food tasting
Language: English , Italian
Availability: From Monday to Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover a winery specialized in the production of traditional local wines
- Taste three types of wine, including the ancient “Zibibbo” from Pizzo Calabro
- Admire the breathtaking panorama of the Calabrian countryside and enjoy local cold cuts and cheeses
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Tour of the winery
- Tasting of three types of wine
- A charcuterie platter and cheese
What's not included
- Pick-up and transfer
Via dello Zibibbo, Ziopà.
At the Benvenuto Winery.
What to remember
- It is possible to request a change of date and/or time within seven days of the beginning of the tour
- The reservation may be transferred to another individual within two hours of the tour and after communication through the email address indicated on the voucher
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, the tour might be canceled: in this case, you can ask for a refund or request a new voucher
- From Monday to Saturday
- At 11:00 am or 5:00 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 48 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.