Meet and greet Cape fur seals in their natural habitat at Plettenberg Bay’s pristine Robberg Point, where crystal-clear waters make seal spots effortless. This seal interaction activity allows you to discover these inquisitive and cheerful sea mammals without having to get wet. Jump aboard a boat and take a cruise through the amazing scenery to the seal colony of about 5.000 seals for a unique experience. These playful sea creatures often swim up to the boat to welcome visitors. This is a one-and-a-half-hour trip with 30 minutes of seal interaction.
Seal viewing tour in Plettenberg Bay
- See the cute seals without having to get wet
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Free tour pictures
- Snorkeling gear
Offshore Adventures, Plettenberg Bay
Hopwood St, Plettenberg Bay, 6600, South Africa
- This tour operates depending on the weather
- Please bring a windbreaker and a camera to capture your moments
- Minimum age to join this tour is 2 years
- Daily at 10.00am, 12.00pm, and 2.00pm
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before departure time
- Closed on Christmas day and New Years day
The drive through the city center will take you along famous landmarks, like the Castle of Good Hope...
Enjoy three wine tastings at award-winning wine farms, accompanied by a cheese assortment and cellar...
Witness the majestic Southern Right whales that come to the Cape each season to breed and calve. The...
This circular tour takes you over a mountain pass to the seaside town of Hermanus. This town, nestle...
Departing from Port Elizabeth, this full-day tour will take you to the Addo Elephant National Park. ...
This one-and-a-half-hour adventure starts with an adrenaline-pumping beach launch into the sea, foll...