Join a sightseeing trip to the history-rich town of Kazanlak - a place where the Valley of the Roses and the Valley of the Thracian Kings overlap. You will visit its archeological landmarks, including the Golyama Kosmatka tomb and the Kazanlak tomb – a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Just a short distance from there is the Shipka monastery, notable for its architectural style that is unlike any other monastery in Bulgaria. From there you’ll visit the Shipka monument of the Liberation and move onto the Buzludzha monument.
Day trips & excursions
Sightseeing tour of Kazanlak from Plovdiv
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
Do this because
- Enjoy a cultural day-trip to Kazanlak and its tourist attractions
- Let your guide tell you about the intriguing history of the town
- Visit the famous Kazanlak Tomb - a UNESCO World Heritage Site
What to expect
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Drinks and snacks
Ramada hotel, bul. "Tsar Boris III Obedinitel" 120, 4000 Tsentar, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
At the time of booking, please select a pick-up point between Ramada hotel and Plovdiv Airport.
- Tour runs daily
- You can request to start the tour at your preferred time
- After your booking confirmation, you need to contact the tour provider to confirm your starting time
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.