Doc Martin tour
- Learn lots of historical facts and off-the-beaten-track info from your local guide
- Enjoy plenty of photo opportunities including the Doc's house/surgery and Bert and Al Large's restaurant
- Pick up some Doc Martin souvenirs
If you’re a fan of the TV show Doc Martin, this fully guided walking tour will take you around the fictional Cornish seaside village of Portwenn. In reality, it is filmed on location in Port Isaac, a small and picturesque fishing village on the Atlantic coast of north Cornwall.
Now in its seventh series and popular with fans around the world, this Doc Martin tour is the best way to see the main locations from the show which first aired in 2004.
The walking tour is led by a local who has been involved in the filming of Doc Martin itself as an extra and shares many anecdotes about the filming of this show. Locations from the show that you will see include the Doc’s house and surgery, Louisa’s school, Mrs Tishell’s pharmacy and much more.
However, the village itself has a long and fascinating history dating back to King Henry VIII and your guide will show you hidden village paths, historical buildings, beautiful views and give you an insight into local life. There will be plenty of photo opportunities along the way.
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
44 Fore St, Port Isaac PL29 3RD
Meet your guide outside May Contain Nuts. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early at your meeting point as the tour will leave promptly.
- Please note that due to the nature of the locations visited, this tour is not wheelchair or pram friendly
- Children must be accompanied by an adult of 18 years+
- How to get to Port Isaac and where to stay
- February - October, daily 11.00am
- June - October, daily 1.00pm
- November - January, Friday - Sunday 11.00am
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Home to the oldest University in Britain, Oxford is an architectural marvel. You'll get fantastic vi...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...