Join this tour and explore the natural landscape of Lagoa dos Salgados with an expert guide. On this experience, you'll visit one of the best places in the Algarve to see a wide variety of birds such as ducks, waders and flamingos. With your guide, you'll discover the different actions that have been made in the lagoon to improve the habitat for the birds, as well as observe the different species of the area. You'll also enjoy a small-walking tour along the lagoon on a boardwalk to have a different view of the landscape and see more birds.
Lagoa dos Salgados half-day birdwatching tour
Language: English , French , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the landscape of Salgados lagoon
- Observe the bird species of the area
- Enjoy the tour with an expert guide
What to expect
- 4-hour tour
- A bottle of water
Caminho da Rocha, 8500-132 Mexilhoeira Grande, Portugal
In front of Cruzinha.
What to remember
- Please confirm your language desired directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Remember to bring your binoculars
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
A Rocha Life
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.