Take a guided visit from Portland to Mt. Hood starting off by going to Mount Hood with a guide. You'll have multiple opportunities to take tons of photos of the striking views and to gain knowledge on the legacy of Portland’s noted mountain. The visit will depart from downtown Portland and take you to the Columbia River Gorge. You will visit the town of Hood River for lunch then drive up through the Hood River Valley to the south side of Mt. Hood. The locales visited can include Multnomah Falls, Rowena Crest, a farm stand (seasonally), and Timberline Lodge. Your course may change based on climate and road conditions but the guides will make changes to upgrade your Mt Hood Loop tour experience.
Day trips & excursions
Mt. Hood Loop and Multnomah Falls tour
Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
Duration: 8 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Experience attractions like Columbia River Gorge, Hood River, and Mount Hood on a day trip from Portland
- Learn the region’s culture and history
What to expect
- Pickup and drop off
- Tour guide
- All applicable fees
What's not included
- Child (0 - 12)
Select Downtown Portland hotels. Click here for a list of many hotels there is pick up at.
What to remember
- Tours require 4 a person minimum for confirmation. Please contact America's Hub World Tours for the current status of tour
- No smoking in Vehicles
- No alcohol drinking in vehicles
- America's Hub World Tours is not responsible for articles left in vehicles
- There will be no reimbursements, full or partial, for inclement weather experienced during any service provided. It is the responsibility of the guests to be prepared for predicted weather and dress accordingly
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: 9.00am
America's Hub World Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 3 days before, you can still receive a 50 % refund.