Multnomah Falls and Gorge Waterfalls tour
- See the views of the waterfalls and the Columbia River Gorge
- Learn about the land and the region’s culture
Throughout the formation of the Cascade Mountain Range, lava and other pyroclastic matter streamed west from what would be the Cascades to the Pacific Ocean, producing a thick layer of basalt rock that covered Western Oregon. About 15,000 years ago during the Pleistocene Ice Age, water from the Lake Missoula Flood formed Columbia River Gorge as hundreds of cubic miles of water, ice, rock and mud swiftly made its way from present-day Montana to the Pacific Ocean. Experience the gorgeousness of the canyon walls and rock formations, waterfalls and vistas. The guides will show you to the Gorge, while providing a narrative of the landscape and its history. Your tour will guide you along the Historic Columbia River National Scenic Byway, where some stops include, Portland Women’s Forum, Crown Point Vista House, Latourell Falls, Multnomah Falls, and Shepperd’s Dell.
- Pickup and drop off
- Tour guide
- All applicable fees
- Child (0 - 12)
Select Downtown Portland hotels. Select Downtown Portland hotels. Click here for a list of many hotels there is pick up at.
- Tours require 4 a person minimum for confirmation. Please contact America’s Hub World Tours for the current status of tour
- No smoking in vehicles
- No alcohol drinking in vehicles
- America's Hub World Tours is not responsible for articles left in vehicles
- There will be no reimbursements, full or partial, for inclement weather experienced during any service provided. It is the responsibility of the guests to be prepared for predicted weather and dress accordingly
- Daily: 9.00am, 2.00pm
A Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with 14 stops at Portland’s attractions. With an all day or two day pass, enjo...
Combination price includes the Falls & Gorge Tour and a two day Big Pink Hop-On, Hop-Off Pass. Explo...
Get out of downtown and into the eclectic neighborhoods and leafy parks where Portland truly shines!...
Set out to experience two of the greatest attractions of the Pacific Northwest – the Columbia Gorge ...
Don't miss out on beach time while at the Oregon Coast which is graced with extraordinary vistas, cl...
Your day will start at amazing waterfalls and move east through the Columbia River Gorge. This area ...