Oregon Coastal tour
- Enjoy the Oregon coastal beach with its extraordinary vistas, cliffs, offshore rocks, and sea lions
Don't miss out on beach time while at the Oregon Coast which is graced with extraordinary vistas, cliffs, offshore rocks, sandy beaches, magnificent capes, lighthouses, forests, and small beach towns that craftspeople call home. Areas that may be visited include Cannon Beach, Haystack Rock, Short Sand Beach at Oswald West State Park, Neahkahnie Point, and Manzanita. This tour will provide an in-depth perspective on the beautiful Oregon Coastline and the laid back vibes and relaxing walks that beach towns have to offer.
- Pickup and drop off
- Tour guide
- All applicable fees
- Child (0 - 12)
Select Downtown Portland hotels. Click here for a list of many hotels there is pick up at.
- Tours require 4 a person minimum for confirmation. Please contact America's Hub World Tours for the current status of tour
- No smoking in Vehicles
- No alcohol drinking in vehicles
- America's Hub World Tours is not responsible for articles left in vehicles
- There will be no reimbursements, full or partial, for inclement weather experienced during any service provided. It is the responsibility of the guests to be prepared for predicted weather and dress accordingly
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday: 9.00am
A Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with 14 stops at Portland’s attractions. With an all day or two day pass, enjo...
Get out of downtown and into the eclectic neighborhoods and leafy parks where Portland truly shines!...
Set out to experience two of the greatest attractions of the Pacific Northwest – the Columbia Gorge ...
Throughout the formation of the Cascade Mountain Range, lava and other pyroclastic matter streamed w...
Experience the ultimate tour of Portland and the Columbia River Gorge! Enjoy a complete introduction...
Your day will start at amazing waterfalls and move east through the Columbia River Gorge. This area ...