Taste the best Oregon brings to the table on this memorable wine tasting trip from Portland. This informative tour will acquaint you with the splendor of the Willamette Valley and the extraordinary wine it offers. Take in the pleasant views and stop at three vineyards. You'll discover what it takes to make an extraordinary Oregon Pinot Noir. The Willamette Valley is a world-famous Pinot producer with over 550 wineries and 22,000 vineyard acres planted. This experience offers the most unwinding and mind-blowing perspectives in the countryside all while tasting some incredible Oregon wine!
Wine & beer tasting
Oregon wine tasting tour
Duration: up to 6 hours 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Explore Oregon’s famous Willamette Valley
- Treat yourself to an afternoon full of wine tasting and education that caters to everyone
- Taste different kinds of wines like whites, reds, sparkling, and rosé
- Educate yourself about the Willamette Valley wines and the distinct terroir
What to expect
- Pickup and drop off
- Tour guide
- Light snack
- All applicable fees
What's not included
Select Downtown Portland hotels. Click here for a list of many hotels there is pick up at.
What to remember
- Tours require 4 a person minimum for confirmation. Please contact America's Hub World Tours for the current status of tour
- No smoking in vehicles
- No alcohol drinking in vehicles
- America's Hub World Tours is not responsible for articles left in vehicles
- There will be no reimbursements, full or partial, for inclement weather experienced during any service provided. It is the responsibility of the guests to be prepared for predicted weather and dress accordingly
America's Hub World Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50 % refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 100 % refund.