Oregon wine tasting tour
- Explore Oregon’s famous Willamette Valley
- Treat yourself to an afternoon full of wine tasting and education that caters to everyone
- Taste different kinds of wines like whites, reds, sparkling, and rosé
- Educate yourself about the Willamette Valley wines and the distinct terroir
Taste the best Oregon brings to the table on this memorable wine tasting trip from Portland. This informative tour will acquaint you with the splendor of the Willamette Valley and the extraordinary wine it offers. Take in the pleasant views and stop at three vineyards. You'll discover what it takes to make an extraordinary Oregon Pinot Noir. The Willamette Valley is a world-famous Pinot producer with over 550 wineries and 22,000 vineyard acres planted. This experience offers the most unwinding and mind-blowing perspectives in the countryside all while tasting some incredible Oregon wine!
- Pickup and drop off
- Tour guide
- Light snack
- All applicable fees
Select Downtown Portland hotels. Click here for a list of many hotels there is pick up at.
- Tours require 4 a person minimum for confirmation. Please contact America's Hub World Tours for the current status of tour
- No smoking in vehicles
- No alcohol drinking in vehicles
- America's Hub World Tours is not responsible for articles left in vehicles
- There will be no reimbursements, full or partial, for inclement weather experienced during any service provided. It is the responsibility of the guests to be prepared for predicted weather and dress accordingly
A Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with 14 stops at Portland’s attractions. With an all day or two day pass, enjo...
Get out of downtown and into the eclectic neighborhoods and leafy parks where Portland truly shines!...
Set out to experience two of the greatest attractions of the Pacific Northwest – the Columbia Gorge ...
Throughout the formation of the Cascade Mountain Range, lava and other pyroclastic matter streamed w...
Don't miss out on beach time while at the Oregon Coast which is graced with extraordinary vistas, cl...
Your day will start at amazing waterfalls and move east through the Columbia River Gorge. This area ...