More than simply a city tour, the half-day Portland City Tour will expose the laid-back small-town feel of this exciting and thriving downtown. You will experience the best Portland sites, which include Pioneer Courthouse Square, Pittock Mansion, Lan Su Chinese Gardens, and the International Rose Test Garden. You will also discover what makes the residents of Portland so colorful, and learn the cultural history of this very special Pacific Northwest city. Currently, it is the 26th biggest town in the US is regarded as one of the world’s most environmentally conscious cities: a hub for farm-to-table eateries, alternative lifestyles, a massive community of cyclists, and high walkability. This Portland sightseeing tour will take you into the heart of the city where you will experience what makes the City of Roses so unique. Hundreds of food carts, the world’s biggest independent bookstore, and a huge urban forest are a few places of interest that you will encounter.
Portland city tour
Duration: up to 3 hours 45 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Check out Pioneer Courthouse Square, Waterfront Park, and the Park Blocks
- Explore the city’s neighborhoods like Nob Hill, the Pearl District, and the Cultural District
- Visit the International Rose Test Garden, Lan Su Chinese Garden, and the Pittock Mansion
What to expect
- Pickup and drop off
- Tour guide
- All applicable fees
What's not included
- Child (0 - 12)
Select Downtown Portland hotels. Click here for a list of many hotels there is pick up at.
What to remember
- Tours require 4 a person minimum for confirmation. Please contact America's Hub World Tours for the current status of tour
- No smoking in vehicles
- No alcohol drinking in vehicles
- America's Hub World Tours is not responsible for articles left in vehicles
- There will be no reimbursements, full or partial, for inclement weather experienced during any service provided. It is the responsibility of the guests to be prepared for predicted weather and dress accordingly
Daily: 9.00am, 2.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50 % refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 100 % refund.