Silver Falls State Park is considered the crown jewel of the Oregon State. It features 18 waterfalls and overlaps with Willamette Valley, famous for its Pinot Noir. On this tour, you will get intimate with this area through a waterfall hike and wine tasting. Your expert guide, with a formal background in ecology, natural resources, and wine, will teach you all about the history of the area. The guide will lead you on a moderate, 5.7-mile (9.2-km) hike under, beneath, above, and around waterfalls, before taking you to 2 boutique wineries for tasting.
Silver Falls hike and wine from Portland
Availability: See calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Hike around waterfalls
- Visit 2 boutique wineries
- Taste the region's wines
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Tasting fees
- Tips (optional)
You will schedule the meeting point and pick-up details directly with the provider.
What to remember
- You will need to contact the provider to schedule the pick-up details (contact details will be in your voucher)
- Depending on the season and dates, you'll be visiting different wineries
- Depending on the wineries and types of wines, prices may vary. Please make sure you have sufficient funds for the wine tasting experience
- Sunday-Wednesday and Friday: 9.00am
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.