On this small-group tour, you'll be taken to 3 tasting rooms representing a variety of settings, wines, and personalities. You'll also have a wine industry-honed guide that will introduce you to the Willamette Valley AVA and provide you with background on the history, terroir, and character of Willamette Valley wine. Your guide will feel out the desires of your group in selecting among the 500 Willamette Valley wineries, and specific requests may be accommodated. Then, wander through the rolling hills of multiple Willamette Valley sub-AVAs, passing through charming little villages and stopping at some of the most unique boutique wineries. You'll visit vineyards and tasting rooms that stand out, not only for the views and the character of the wine but also for the intriguing personalities (both human and canine!) involved.
Willamette Valley wineries tour from Portland
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit 3 tasting rooms
- Learn about the history and character of the Willamette Valley
- Explore charming villages and boutique wineries
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Tasting Fees
- Tips (optional)
You will schedule the meeting point and pick-up details directly with the provider.
What to remember
- You will need to contact the provider to schedule the pick-up details (contact details will be in your voucher)
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 13
- Participants must be 21 to legally consume alcohol
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.