Aveiro and Coimbra small group tour from Porto
- Take part in this full-day tour in a small group
- Discover the picturesque fishing houses in Aveiro
- Explore the medieval city of Coimbra
Take part in this full-day tour to visit Aveiro and Coimbra. After the pick up from your hotel in Porto, you will head to Aveiro, also called the Venice of Portugal. Your visit will start at the historical center then you will discover the fish market. You will have the chance to explore the city channels on a traditional “moliceiro” boat.
After lunch, enjoy a short scenic drive by minibus to reach Coimbra, the birthplace of six Portuguese kings and the capital of Portugal. This is a historical city filled with monuments such as the 13th century University. You will walk through the narrow streets of the medieval city center and will stop at the 12th century Santa Cruz Church, where is placed the tomb of the first Portuguese king.
- Historical center
- Fish market
- Moliceiro ride up the lagoon
- Aveiro Cathedral
- Coimbra University
- Santa Cruz Church
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Moliceiro boat cruise in Aveiro
- Lunch (optional)
- Souvenir photos (optional to purchase)
- Children (0-12): reduced
Pick up from your hotel in the center of Porto. Please confirm the pick-up place directly with the local operator
- Please confirm the pick-up place directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour has a maximum of 8 participants
- Daily at 9.00am
Discover Portugal's second-largest city onboard a double-decker bus which will give you an incredibl...
Guided tour through Oporto, Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. Everything i...
This charming and unique region in the North of Portugal is defined by having been the first demarca...
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
Enjoy a day trip to Viana do Castelo, the place where "sparkling green wine" is born; just come and ...
Feel the essence of Porto on this walking tour that will give you the opportunity to explore the his...