Best of Porto walking tour
- Explore Porto's historic city center, a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- Enjoy panoramic views over the Douro River, the Port Wine Cellars and the city.
- Visit São Bento train station, one of the most beautiful in the world
Feel the essence of Porto on this walking tour that will give you the opportunity to explore the historical center accompanied by an expert guide.
Discover the city's charm in every corner, capture the details of the most important buildings and places as you pass by and get to know the history behind must-see sites, such as the unique São Bento train station, the Lello Bookshop, the Clerigos Tower and the Ribeira neighborhood.
- Guide for the group (shared tour)
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Monuments and/or entrance fees
- Infant (0-3 years old:) free
- Child (4-11 years old): 50% discount
Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352,4050-418 Porto, Portugal
Living Tours office, Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352, Portugal (next to São Bento train station)
- Available in English or Spanish
- Walking tour
- Daily at 10.00am in English and 2.30pm in Spanish
- Blackout dates: 1 January and 25 December
Discover Portugal's second-largest city onboard a double-decker bus which will give you an incredibl...
Guided tour through Oporto, Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. Everything i...
This charming and unique region in the North of Portugal is defined by having been the first demarca...
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
Enjoy a day trip to Viana do Castelo, the place where "sparkling green wine" is born; just come and ...
Get to know the North of Portugal, from the riverside to the wonderful beaches, from the spectacular...