Douro vineyard tour
- Admire the Douro Region and the beauty of its landscapes
- Visit one winery
- Enjoy a panoramic view
The Douro Wine Region, or the Douro Region is the oldest demarcated wine region in the world, being created in order to uphold the quality of production of Port wine. Besides the beauty of its landscapes, throughout the region, there are many monuments and museums to visit.
- Amarante: Monastery of S. Gonçalo
- Panoramic view: viewpoint S. Silvestre Cimo do Douro or viewpoint Sto. António
- Peso da Régua: Douro Museum
- Visit to the Winery
- Lamego: Remédios Our Lady Sanctuary
- Visit to the wine sparkling cellars
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrance costs at the places to visit
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- This tour is available in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese
- Minimum of 2 participants
- Daily at 8.00am
Guided tour through Oporto, Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. Everything i...
This charming and unique region in the North of Portugal is defined by having been the first demarca...
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
Enjoy a day trip to Viana do Castelo, the place where "sparkling green wine" is born; just come and ...
Get to know the North of Portugal, from the riverside to the wonderful beaches, from the spectacular...
Feel the essence of Porto on this walking tour that will give you the opportunity to explore the his...