Guimarães and Braga private tour from Porto
- Visit the historical and cultural heritage of Guimarães and Braga
- Admire the oldest archdiocese in Portugal, the Cathedral of Braga
- Discover one of the oldest Christian cities in the world
Guimarães, a city of medieval origin known as the "Cradle of the Nation", was classified in 2001 as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
It was from here that the conquest of Portugal to the Moors began, by D. Afonso Henriques (1st King of Portugal).
Still in this foray into history, you continue towards Braga, one of the oldest Christian cities in the world, built more than 2000 years ago, with the oldest archdiocese in Portugal, the Cathedral of Braga.
- Castle of Guimarães
- S. Miguel’s Church
- Paço dos Duques (Palace of the Dukes of Bragança)
- Historical Centre of Guimarães
- Arco da Porta Nova (The Arch of Braga’s Door)
- Santa Barbara’s Garden
- Cathedral of Braga
- Bom Jesus do Monte Sanctuary
- Pick-up and drop-off at the hotel
- Bottled natural mineral water
- Compulsory insurance by law
- Personal expenses
- Infant (0-3): free
- Child (4-12): reduced
Hotel pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Porto
Hotel pick-up: approx. 9.00am
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Daily at 9.00am
Discover Portugal's second-largest city onboard a double-decker bus which will give you an incredibl...
Guided tour through Oporto, Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. Everything i...
This charming and unique region in the North of Portugal is defined by having been the first demarca...
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
Enjoy a day trip to Viana do Castelo, the place where "sparkling green wine" is born; just come and ...
Feel the essence of Porto on this walking tour that will give you the opportunity to explore the his...