Guimarães and Braga tour in a small group from Porto
- Discover the story of Guimarães, the birthplace of the Portuguese nation
- Explore Braga, the oldest religious city of Portugal
- Admire the view from Bom Jesus Sanctuary
The tour will start with a visit to Portugal´s birthplace as a nation - Guimarães. The city has preserved a medieval atmosphere and is considered a World Heritage Site. You will visit the imposing 10th century castle, the majestic Dukes of Bragança Palace and the historical center. After a relaxing lunch break included, you head to Braga, the oldest Portuguese city and religious capital of Portugal. For centuries, the city has been an archiepiscopal seat and pilgrimage site. You will go to Sé, the 11th century cathedral, followed by a visit to Bom Jesus Sanctuary, located in one of the hills surrounding the city.
- Professional guide
- Transport in air-conditioned mini van
- Pick-up & drop-off at your hotel in Porto
- Visit to the Guimarães Castle, Dukes Palace and Braga Cathedral
- Personal expenses
- Child (4-12): reduced
- Infant (0-3): free
Pick up at your hotel centrally located in Porto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- During check out you will be asked to provide your hotel address for the pickup service
- Monday to Saturday
- Pick-up time: Approx. 9.30am
- Drop-off time: Approx. 6.30pm
Discover Portugal's second largest city in style in our bright red London-style double-deckers. Begi...
This tour allows you to take all the time you need to truly feel the energy at this place that is so...
With a single ticket you can enjoy an unforgettable experience: 2 tours in a panoramic bus, a ride o...
Take part to our full day tour and discover the main attractions of Porto. You will enjoy a walking ...
Enjoy a day trip to Viana do Castelo, the place where "sparkling green wine" is born; just come and ...
Get to know the North of Portugal, from the riverside to the wonderful beaches, from the spectacular...