Porto hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Easy to switch lines and minimum waiting time as buses pass every 30 minutes.
- Access to 2 bus tour routes & 50+ stops around Porto, including Vila Nova de Gaia.
- 1 or 2-day unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Porto.
- Audio guide commentaries in 8 languages to learn all about Porto's history and culture.
- Create your own itinerary to explore the city and its popular wine cellars.
Discover Portugal's second largest city in style in our bright red London-style double-deckers. Begin your journey on the Blue Line from Torre dos Clérigos and get ready to see Praça da Liberdade from up high on the open-top bus. You'll get a great view of the statue of King Peter IV riding a horse. At bus stop 8 you'll see Igreja das Carmelitas, also known as the Carmo Church which is said to be one of the city's most eye-catching buildings due to the array of blue and white tiles on the walls. Head on down to the water at stop 14, Cais de Gaia, where you'll be able to witness the stunning riverfront and take pictures of the glorious boats. If you're hungry, go to the Serpa Pinto restaurant nearby for a taste of the Portuguese culinary delights!
The Red Line is slightly longer, starting at Ribeira. Hop off to view the spectacular Pálacio da Bolsa, the Stock Exchange Palace which is key to Porto's heritage. Appreciate the out-of-this world views of the water as we pass the Cais das Pedras and make our way to the Torre dos Clérigos, the famous bell tower. For all the music lovers out there, we'll take you right to the Casa da Música at bus stop 20. Or if football is more up your street then hop off at stop 21 to take a tour around the football stadium, Estádio do Bessa XXI. Book your ticket online today and start planning your itinerary. There are so many things to do in Porto!
- Hop-on/off bus tour
- Commentary in English, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese
- Children 4-12 years old: reduced price
Largo Alexandre Sá Pinto 46, 4050-371 Porto, Portugal
Buses come around every 30 minutes.
As soon as you receive your E-ticket you can hop on/off at any City Sightseeing bus stop
- Audio guide in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese
- After you book you will receive a City Sightseeing E-ticket
- Even though you select a date at checkout, you can redeem this ticket up to 3 months from your selected tour date
- Print and present the E-ticket at any of the City Sightseeing Bus stops
- July - September:
- Red Line: 9.00am - 6.30pm
- Blue Line: 9.15am - 6.45pm
- October - June:
- Red and Blue Lines: 9:15am - 5.15pm
- Duration: 100-120 minutes
- Frequency: every 30 minutes
With the Yellow City Cruises ticket, which is valid for 2 days, you can get to know the best of Port...
Two sightseeing tours of Oporto, Matosinhos and Vila Nova de Gaia. Your ticket is valid for 1 or 2 d...
Discover the charming Aveiro, called also "Portugal's Venice", is known for the beauty of its extens...
Take part to our full day tour and discover the main attractions of Porto. You will enjoy a walking ...
On this tour, be dazzled by the rich Baroque churches and the imposing Neoclassical buildings that s...
Skip the long lines for taxis and the hassle of using public transportation on arrival at Oporto Air...
Appreciate the ancient splendor of the Capital of the North of Portugal: the city of Porto!Porto has...
Have a road map to the best locations in Oporto for the entire family.Spend a whole day dedicated to...
This day tour in the Douro Valley invites you to experience this famous region and all the specialit...
Come aboard on this full day tour and discover the beauties of northern Portugal. Visit the magnific...