Classic wine tasting at Tenuta di Artimino
- Discover the story of Tenuta di Artimino
- Taste high-quality wines and learn about their production
- Relax surrounded by the Tuscan countryside
Tenuta di Artimino, owned by the Olmo Family since 1989, has been producing wine and oil since the 18th century. The Estate stretches out over 700 hectares (1730 acres) in the Tuscany countryside and hosts the famous Medici Villa called “La Ferdinanda”. The Villa, built in 1596, has been declared a UNESCO Heritage Site since 2013.
Followed by our sommelier, you will discover the classic wines produced at Tenuta di Artimino, coming from different Carmignano appellations and showing a common elegance and finesse, the trademark of the nectar produced in our cellar. These wines have a long and prestigious heritage because they're linked with the Medici's history.
You will have the chance to taste the following wines:
- Vin Ruspo Barco Reale Carmignano Rosato DOC: made of grapes like Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot
- Chianti Montalbano DOCG: made of grapes like Sangiovese, Canaiolo and Colorino
- Poggilarca Carmignano DOCG: made of grapes like Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot
This list may change.
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
Viale Papa Giovanni XXIII, 1, 59015 Carmignano PO, Italy
Tenuta di Artimino
- Every day at 6:00pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Saturday 7 December 2019 from 23.30 AMNESIA milano welcomes Boris Brejcha >> Tickets Online: Buy now...
Friday, November 22nd third act for 'Special Request' the new We Play club night The Music We Love. ...
Saturday 30 November 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano welcomes KNTXT w / Charlotte de Witte Monoloc...
Shout! pres. Unum. | 16/11/2019 w / Paco Osuna ENTRY in LIST >>> € 10 until midnight € 15 from 24.00...