It's all about family fun in the foothills of Mexico's Sierra Madre Mountains today. Grown-ups can hop on a horse while kids can enjoy a relaxing mule ride. You'll amble along cactus-covered paths, stop to taste tequila at a distillery and cool off in the Canopy River. Be sure to bring your camera, too – knockout natural scenery comes as standard.
Sierra Madre Muleback Riding Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Family-friendly adventure in Mexico's Sierra Madre Mountains
- Horse riding for adults and mules for kids
- Tequila tasting
- River swim
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Welcome drink
- Fresh fruit
- Local delicacy tasting
What to remember
- Minimum age is from 8-years old
- Height, weight and/or age restrictions may apply
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock
- Bring insect repellent
TUI MEXICANA SA DE CV
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.