Andean crossing experience from Puerto Varas to Bariloche
- Sail through the Los Andes Mountain Range
- Enjoy mountain landscapes with a beauty that crosses the most colorful sector of Patagonia
- Be part of the unique experience that will take you from Puerto Varas to Bariloche
Departure from Puerto Varas to Petrohue where you will have a brief visit to Petrohue Riverfalls (entrance not included). Then you will go directly to the pier where you will take the Andean Crossing sailing to Peulla. Once in Peulla a bus trip will be waiting to do the crossing Chile-Argentina to Puerto Frias.
From Puerto Frías, you will continue in the following navigation by Lago Frías for 20 minutes on the Victoria del Sur catamaran heading to Porto Alegre. In Puerto Alegre you will take the third bus to Puerto Blest and from there will be the last navigation through Nahuel Huapi Lake, bound for Puerto Pañuelo.
Arriving in Puerto Pañuelo, you will take a bus to make the final stretch to Bariloche, a city that in winter and summer fascinates with its ski centres, shops, hotels, restaurants and nightlife.
- Pick-up and drop-off from meeting point
- Navigation Passenger
- Bilingual Guide
- Transportation Insurance
- Entrance fee and migratory taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
Del Salvador 72, Puerto Varas, X Región, Chile
Del Salvador 72, Puerto Varas, X Región
- Wear a raincoat, appropriate footwear for walking, sunscreen, and comfortable clothes
- Bring water
- Petrohue Riverfalls entrance fee, Puerto Pañuelo taxes are not included
- The rate does not include port, migratory and/or National Park taxes
Live an unforgettable way to cross to Argentina from Chile!08.00 hrs. Departure from Puerto Varas. C...
The excursion starts in the direction of the south shore of Lake Llanquihue, until you reach the Vic...
Directly from you hotel in Puerto Varas this excursion first heads to the south shore of Lake Llanqu...
Depart from your hotel, you will head to Frutillar following the shores of the Llanquihue Lake passi...
Departing from your hotel along the south bank of the Llanquihue Lake, straight towards the Osorno V...
This excursion starts and ends in Puerto Varas, allowing an overview of Lake Llanquihue, its spectac...