Shore excursion: Olympia and Archaeological museum guided tour
- Explore the legendary city of Olympia
- Learn about archaeology with an expert guide
- Enjoy some free time in the modern city of Olympia
- See beautiful landscape
Reconnect with the sporting spirit within you and visit the remains of a legendary place where sport was born.
- Katakolon port
- Discover all about Olympia with an expert guide. He’ll explain to you Green Sheep, all the wonders of the archaeological site: curiosities and anecdotes that keep alive the myth of Olympia and its athletes from from 776 BC
- Explore the modern city of Olimpia. Here you’ll be able to relax with a nice greek coffee or a glass of ouzo and make a nice walk
- During the excursion you'll cross the areas and roads where they carried out the rides in wagons, races and pentathlon pancratium (the ancient boxing)
Why buy shore excursions with Musement?
- Because a multilingual guide is guaranteed (Italian, English, French, Spanish and others)
- Because a small group experience is more personal than a large group tour
- Because ours is a real Shorexc (with capital S)
- Multilingual guides (Italian, English, French, Spanish)
- Admission fee to the visited sites
- Transport from/to the port
- Anything not mentioned under "Included"
- Child (2 years old and under): free
- Child (3-18 years old): reduced
Epar.Od. Pirgou-Katakolon, Katakolo 270 67, Greece
Meeting point: the guide will be waiting for you right after custom control. The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Please note: if the minimum number of tour participants is not reached, the customer will be offered an alternative booking date or a full refund
- The tour begins 45 minutes after the arrival of the ship
- We have to indicate the photographer for Broadway products: "Photos by Garrett Ziegler"
- The tour is available on the day cruises arrive in the harbor and at the times determined by the cruise company
The Skiathos coast is full of gorgeous towns and with secluded swimming spots that are best accessed...
When your name means ‘middle of the sky', you're no ordinary tourist attraction. The jaw-dropping an...
The islands of Paxos and Antipaxos may be small but their beauty is big and bold. You'll sail over f...
See Skiathos from a different perspective on this cruise. Relax on deck in the morning sun as we sai...
This island-hopping cruise offers you a great chance to discover some of the gems in the Sporades ar...
Lefkas isn't short on beauty and history – and this panoramic tour gives you a great taste of both. ...