Experience Quebec’s Christmas traditions along an authentic and historical character in the heart of Old Quebec and Petit Champlain! You will be enchanted by your guide’s anecdotes and the Christmas decors of the old city. The tour includes a hot chocolate and ends at the Christmas Market.
Christmas in Old Quebec walking tour
Language: English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn about Quebec City's Christmas traditions firsthand
- Explore Old Quebec with a professional guide dressed in a period costume
- Sip on soothing hot chocolate and visit the Christmas Market
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Hot chocolate
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Youth (ages 6-16)
- Children (ages 0-5): free admission
- Family (2 adults and 2 children)
Tourist Information Centre, 12 Rue Sainte-Anne, Québec, QC G1R 3X2
Meet your guide in front of the Tourist Information Centre.
What to remember
- This tour is offered in English and French
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the activity begins.