Shrouded in mystery and inaccessible for decades, Grosse Île unveils its secrets. Accompanied by Parks Canada guides, visit what was once a human quarantine station to counter epidemics and a transition point for tens of thousands of immigrants between 1832 and 1937.
Cruise and visit of Grosse-île
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the must-sees of Grosse-île
- Enjoy a cruise with Parks Canada guides
- Learn the forgotten history of the island
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Cruise admission
- Tour of Grosse-île
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Children (ages 5-12)
- Infants (ages 0-4): free admission
Berthier-sur-Mer Marina, 110 Rue de la Marina, Berthier-sur-Mer, QC G0R 1E0
What to remember
- No food or drinks may be brought aboard the boat
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.