Ready to encounter one of the most majestic creatures of the planet? We're referring to whales, of course! This whale watching cruise gives passengers unparalleled comfort and exceptional panoramic views from AML's Grand Fleuve boat! The bilingual naturalist guides will help you discover more about the giants of the sea found in the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park.
Tadoussac whale watching cruise
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Encounter whales while cruising on AML's Grand Fleuve boat
- Discover one of the most beautiful whale watching sites in the world
- Discover the history of the region
- Enjoy interpretation by a bilingual (French and English) naturalist guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Cruise admission
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Children (ages 5-12)
- Infants (ages 0-4): free admission
Tadoussac Pier, 177 Rue des Pionniers, Tadoussac, QC G0T 2A0
What to remember
- To ensure the passenger safety and in compliance with government requirements for marine excursions, face coverings are required for all passengers 3 years of age and over on all whale watching cruises
- This cruise is in compliance with the eco-responsible observation regulations of the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park
- This cruise has a whale warranty: if the captain of your ship considers that no marine mammals were seen during your cruise, you will get a free ticket to return
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.