- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the Colonial Area
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Admire the architectural beauty of the churches
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect for families and first time visitors
- Try out unique physics experiments demonstrating the strange phenomenon of the equator at Intiñan Museum
We leave from your hotel at 08:30 to have a good experience by visiting the colonial area and the equator line.
We will go to the colonial center of Quito one of the cultural heritage sites of the world, where many historical buildings can be seen; including churches, museums and monuments. Then, we will continue on to El Panecillo Hill- the small, rounded hill, which dominates the Historical Center. We will have the opportunity to admire the whole city marvelously stretching out below, as well as magnificent views of the surrounding volcanoes.
After that we will drive you to the north part a few kilometers from the city of Quito is located the middle of the world; we visit the Inti Nan museum an interesting museum, that shows experiences that occur only in this part of the planet, later we will make a quick stop to see the historical monument that symbolizes the visit of the French Geodesic Mission during the eighteenth century and its great contribution to the world history. Return to Quito.
- Private Transportation during the whole trip
- English / Spanish Speaking Guide
- Entrance fee to the Compañia Church
- Entrance fee to the Itiñan Museum
- Pickup and drop off from / to your Hotel
- Personal Expenses
- Any entrance fee to other places
Unnamed Road, Quito, Ecuador
During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup.
Our Guide will be waiting for you in the lobby at your Hotel.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Use sun cream
- We operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Every Day
- Pick up from / to your Hotel
- A minimum of 2 pax is required for this tour
We provide door-to-door transfer services 24/7. Reliable Airport Private Transportation in Ecuador, ...
Otavalo is one of the most visited and biggest indigenous markets in Latin America, enjoy the beauti...
During the drive from Quito to Mindo, located just 2 hours (90km/56miles), your tour guide will stop...
Experience the spectacular scenery of the Ecuadorian Andes on this full-day tour from Quito. The Qui...
This tour is designed to introduce children to authentic life on a farm. The organization and locals...
Runa Foundation invites those visitors curious about guayusa tea and Amazonian indigenous culture on...