Experience the height of sophistication. Located on the top floor of Burj Al Arab, Skyview bar and restaurant instantly lives up to expectations with magnificent views of the Palm Jumeirah and The World Islands. Experience a delicious Afternoon Tea with a selection of teas and coffee, delicate sandwiches, and the freshest pastries and cakes, all served with fresh homemade jam and mouth-watering Rodda's clotted cream.
Afternoon Tea at the Burj Al Arab's SkyView bar with transfer
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Do this because
- Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea
- Discover the city from a different perspective
- See magnificent views from the top of the Burj Al Arab
What to expect
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Afternoon tea
- Children from 8 to 11 years old
Please meet at the lobby of your hotel. You will find the local operator's details on the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- The option for adults includes a glass of champagne, whereas the child option doesn't include alcoholic drinks
- Please leave your accomodation details at check-out and call the local operator after booking to confirm your pick-up location from Dubai or from Ras Al Khaimah
- Dress code is smart casual
- Gentlemen are requested to wear comfortable clothes such as polo shirts or short-sleeved collared shirts, jeans or tailored shorts and closed shoes
- Ladies are requested to wear a dress, skirt, smart jeans or trousers with a top or blouse
- UAE national dress is welcome
- Any type of sportswear or sports shoes are not permitted
- There is a minum of 2 adults
- Table seating at 1.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.