Discover an enchanted place of the Amalfitan Coast, the favorite destination of travelers, intellectuals, artists and musicians of the XIX century. Ravello is located on a raised position comparing the other pearls of the Amalfitan Coast, about 300 meters above the sea level. Here you'll enjoy enchanting views from a suspended terrace between the cobalt blue sea and the Lattari Mountains. Visit the Cathedral and, through the superb entrance tower, enter in Villa Rufolo, a wonderful place adorned with enchanting gardens. Don't miss the chance to admire the famous Villa Cimbrone, located on a hill from which you can admire the beautiful landscape, especially if overlooking the splendid Terrace of Infinity.
Ravello walking tour
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover one of the most enchanting places of the Amalfitan Coast
- Walk through Ravello the favorite destination of XIX century travelers
- Visit the Cathedral, Villa Rufolo and admire the best views over the sea
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Walking tour
- Expert guide
What's not included
- Admission fee to Villa Rufolo (adult: 5€)
- Admission fee to Villa Cimbrone (adult: 7€)
- Food and drinks
Piazza Centrale, 84010 Ravello SA
Meet your guide at the steps of the Dome
What to remember
- It is recommended to use sunscreen and to wear a hat
- Please bring a bottle of water with you
- Every day at 10.00am and 4.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.