- See the stunning Christian and Byzantine mosaics in the Basilica of San Vitale and the Mausoleum of Galla Placidia
- Visit Ravenna's most important sites such as the Tomb of Dante, Piazza San Francesco and the Basilica of San Francesco
- Walk along the streets of the old town to the picturesque Piazza del Popolo and the Dante area
- Discover the most beautiful and picturesque corners of the town following the steps of your private guide
On this full-day private tour of Ravenna your guide will show you the most important treasures of the city that features 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. You'll explore some of its most important sites and admire the stunning mosaics all around you.
The tour will take place for about 2.5-hour in the morning, then you can enjoy a lunch (indipendently), after which you'll meet your guide again and continue the tour for another 2 to 2.5 hours.
You will see the five main mosaics site in town, such as: the Basilica of San Vitale, the Mausoleum of Galla Placidia, the Battistero Neoniano, the Arcivescovile Museum and the Basilica of Sant’Apollinare Nuovo.
Your guide will then take you through the streets of the old town until you reach the picturesque Piazza del Popolo. You'll also explore the Dante area, or Area of Silence and get to see Dante's tomb. In fact, the famius exiled Florentine poet died in Ravenna on 13 September 1321.
You'll see also Piazza San Francesco and the beautiful Basilica of San Francesco.
- Private tour of the city led by an expert guide
- Entrance tickets to: Chiesa di San Vitale, Mausoleo di Galla Placidia, Battistero Neoniano, Museo Arcivescovile and Basilica Sant’Apollinare Nuovo
- Entrance to the Basilica of San Francesco
Piazza del Popolo, Ravenna
Meet your guide at the foot of the building with the big clock at the top of its tower.
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites that are not specified as included
- A considerate amount of walking is involved in this tour
- every day at 9 am, 10 am and 11 am
Are you ready to challenge the breathtaking heights of record-breaking attractions and experience th...
Ravenna was the capital city of the Western Roman Empire during the 5th century AD. It then served a...
Se cerchi un centro benessere a Faenza, al Relais Villa Abbondanzi trovi un hotel con Spa con serviz...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
This 1-hour private tour of the Basilica of Sant'Apollinare in Classe will allow you to discover one...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Finest Thursdays! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits L...