Sailing over the Aegean Sea with a luxury yacht offers a wonderful journey to countless islands. One of the islands we are visiting on a daily basis is: Symi. The yacht continues and makes his first stop at Panormitis in Symi. After spending some time at the first destination, the yacht reaches out to the second destination which is: Agios Georgios. Agios Georgios which is characterized as the most beautiful sea. The place that is accessible only by boat and you cannot miss this while you are in Symi. The crystal clear waters, the giant cliffs surrounding the bay making it a hideaway, make the cruise more fascinating. Are you ready to take some amazing pictures? Last but not least, the cruise stops at Symi island. Where you can take a walk, eat some greek traditional food and enjoy your trip back to Rhodes. The cruise starts at 09.00 o'clock and ends at 17:00. There is also an option to reach Lindos instead of Symi, visiting lots of the most famous beaches of the island.
Private luxury yacht cruises from Rhodes to Symi island or Lindos
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Sailing experience in a luxury yacht to countless islands
- Enjoy relaxing on board and swimming in the crystal clear waters with the giant cliffs surrounding
- Capture joyful of your family or friends and the natural beauty of the seascape
- See the local in Symi island and try some greek traditional food
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Wine/Beer/Soft drinks
- Fresh fruits
- Use of equipment
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
Mandraki Port, Plotarchou Plessa 2, Rodos 851 00, Greece
The meeting point is Mandraki Port. Please be ready at the meeting point before the start time. You will be asked to provide number of travelers and your contact number upon booking
What to remember
- This yacht can host up to 22 travelers
- Price base on per group (1-22 people)
- You will be asked to provide number of travelers and your contact number upon booking
- Your valid ID or a copy of your passport needs to be presented upon arrival
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins.