Kickstart your tour with a historical trip to Diriyah a gateway to the past! Considered to be the cradle of Islah Dawah and the first capital of the Saudi state. This city has witnessed the birth of Saudi Arabia and was once an important pitstop for travelling pilgrims and merchants. The city lies on the outskirts of Riyadh, built on an enchanting oasis that spilled from the banks of Wadi Hanifa.You'll also get the chance to see the ruins of Al Turaif, a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Kingdom Tower or Mamlaka Tower the tallest building in the city, the Sky bridge and the Al Rajhi Grand Mosque. The largest mosque in Riyadh is both an architectural marvel and considered to be one of the most significant Islamic institutions in the city. You'll finally travel in comfort back to your hotel in Riyadh!
Riyadh city tour
- Visit the best historical sites in Riyadh!
- Relax, transportation is covered for you
- Get to know Saudi Arabia's cultural side
- All transfers by modern air-conditioned van from your hotel in Riyadh
- English speaking tour guide and driver
- Entrance fees
- All Service charges and taxes
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up is from your city hotel in Riyadh
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please keep your passport with you during this tour, don’t leave it in your hotel room as they may request to see your passport and visa
- Please wear modest comfortable clothing and shoes and bring along a hat and a bottle of water
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up starts at 8.00 am