Audio guided tour of the Pantheon in Rome (Basilica of Saint Maria and Martyres)
- Discover the history and mysteries of the Pantheon with your audio guide
- Admire the beauty and harmony of this architectural structure
- Admire the open oculus at the centre of the great dome
Visit the Basilica of Santa Maria ad Martyres, better known as the Pantheon, and admire the beauty of this ancient Roman structure. With the help of an audio guide in your own language, unravel the history and mysteries of this monument, the only ancient Roman building that has remained almost intact today.
Originally a temple consecrated to all the gods, and later converted into a Christian Basilica, the building was initially commissioned by Marco Agrippa and built by Emperor Hadrian between 120 and 124 A.D., following the fires that had damaged the structure. Before finishing your audio guide tour, don't forget to look towards the sky and admire the oculus - a circular opening in the dome which lights up the entire building.
- Audio guide in your language to explore the Pantheon on your own, with complete autonomy
- Admission to the Pantheon (free)
- Guided tour
- No reductions
Basilica of St. Mary and the Martyrs
Audio guide desk of the Pantheon (Basilica of Saint Maria and Martyres)
- Admission to the Pantheon is free at the moment. This product is an audio guide.
- Recommended offer: €6.50 for the audio guide.
- Audio guides available in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian.
- Opening hours may be subject to change without notice due to religious services, concerts, or extraordinary events.
- Latecomers will not be able to collect their audio guide. Tickets are non-refundable
From the 8th of April to the 31st of October the timetable will be the following:
- Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:15 pm
- Saturday from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Sunday from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Depending on extraordinary events (early closings or celebrations) times may vary.
- On the 6th of September the audioguide service will only be available from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
Do you only have a couple of days in Rome? To make the most of your stay, this Rome walking tour cov...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Choose, according to your needs, between the two packages: vip entrance or vip entrance + audioguide...
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2,5-hour guided t...
The remains of the Stadium of Domitian (UNESCO World Heritage) are located beneath Piazza Navona, ab...
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
The Villa dei Quintili is the largest residential complex in the suburb of Rome. Having become the p...
Rome Boat Experience is the newest way to discover all of Rome’s hidden treasures. Besides the timel...
During this experience led by a real chef you will learn how to prepare an authentic italian menù. Y...
Once you've been picked up from your accommodation, you'll enter the colosseum directly, without wai...