SKIP THE LINE
DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Explore the Ancient Rome and enter all the popular sites with an expert guide
- Walk around the Palantine Hill and learn about the emperors who created the Eternal City
WHAT TO EXPECT
Feel like an ancient roman and learn all about this beautiful city
See the top sites of Classical Rome, symbols of the majesty and power of the Roman Empire and what makes Rome famous all over the world. We’ll visit the Colosseum - the largest amphitheater in the world - the Roman Forum - the ancient city’s venue for trade and social activity - and the Palatine Hill - one of the seven hills where Rome was founded.
Explore the Ancient Rome and enter all the popular sites with an expert guide, SKIPPING all lines!
Please note that for safety reasons the Colosseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once. This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors
- 2 ½ hrs guided group tour - Official guide
- Skip the line entrance tickets
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour departure - Via Di San Giovanni in Laterano 14
Youth under 18 years old: reduced