Colosseum and Roman Forum 3-hour guided tour
- Skip the long lines to access the Colosseum and see the grand amphitheater of Rome
- Marvel at the temple remains of the Roman Forum
- Get panoramic views of the Circus Maximus
Travel back to the days of the Roman Empire on a fully guided 3-hour walking tour of the Imperial City and see all the main monuments, starting with the mighty arena of the Colosseum.
Go inside the grand amphitheater, built in the valley between the Palatine, Esquiline, and Caelian Hills. Despite damage by fires, earthquakes, and looting, the Colosseum has survived the centuries and is still the most impressive monument of the Roman period.
Learn about the commercial, religious, political, and legal center of Ancient Rome in the Roman Forum, lying between the Palatine, Capitol, and slopes of the Viminal and Quirinal. A licensed guide will give you a full introduction to the Tabularium, Temple of Concord, Temple of Saturn and Vesta, and Temple of Antoninus and Faustina.
This guided tour goes on with a visit at the Palatine Hill which, for the Romans, had always represented the city’s sacred birthplace. Apart from Temples of Victory, of Jupiter Stator, Jupiter Victor and the Magna Mater, no public buildings were erected there. In 44 BC the Emperor Augustus transferred his home on this magnificent hill and after his kingdom other Emperors used to build their residences there and gradually transformed the whole Palatine Hill into a single sumptuous residence.
From the Palatine Hill terrace, the guide will give you an insight of the Maximum Circus which was used for chariot racing and it can be considered as the largest building ever put up for entertainment purposes.
- Skip-the-line entrance
- Headsets to hear your guide during the walk
- A professional and licensed guide for 3 hours
- Food and drink
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Admission fees. To be paid at the meeting point prior tour departure
- Youth (18-25): reduced
- Child (7-17): reduced
- Infant (0-6): free of charge
Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM
Arch of Constantine side Palatine Hill
- This tour operates with a maximum of 20 guests
- It is recommended to bring a raincoat and/or umbrella in winter; and drinking water, sunscreen and/or an umbrella for shade in summer
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- For all guests under 18 years old from any country, admission fees are free of charge but it is IMPORTANT that you bring a valid ID
- This tour is NOT wheelchair accessible.
- Every day
- At 9.30am
Choose, according to your needs, between the SKIP-THE-LINE or SKIP-THE-LINE TICKET + AUDIO GUIDE wit...
The Vatican has so many treasures and can be overwhelming. We want you to experience it in the best ...
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2,5-hour guided t...
When the sun sets on Rome, another part of the city comes to life... an older and more mysterious Ro...
You will start your tour in Rome visiting the Church of Santa Maria del Popolo. Then you will reach ...
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your r...
A licensed guide will take you to the front of the line to enjoy fast track entry to Hadrian’s cylin...
Explore the 3-tiered Basilica of San Clemente in central Rome, and discover a unique church built ov...
Rome is a city in which archaeology, history and art symbiotically live. Walk through the historic c...
Experience night-time around Rome guided by your private driver. Enjoy a romantic 2-hour panoramic t...