Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill ticket and Colosseum official guided visit
- Official guided visit of the Colosseum in English
- Visit the symbolic monument of Rome with a knowledgeable guide
- Two-day ticket to visit also the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Waiting times at the mandatory security checkpoints at the Colosseum can increase during peak hours
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with a visit to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. The charm of the Eternal City is timeless, be sure to get your tickets in advance.
Buy tickets for the three sites directly online, and on the day of your guided tour, show your ticket at the Arco di Tito ticket desk (reservation line). Once you have passed security checks, your official guide will be waiting for you in the Colosseum.
Step back into the glorious past of the most important archaeological site of all ancient Rome and explore its grandeur with your expert guide. Walk in the footsteps of the gladiators and listen to the bloody stories of the games and fights.
Before you finish your guided tour, you will have free time to take all the photos you want. You can choose to continue your visit to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill on the same day, or decide to visit them the next day.
- One entry to the Colosseum and one entry to the Roman Forum/Palatine Hill
- Official guided visit of the Colosseum
- Ticket is valid for two consecutive days from the date of ticket issue
- Downloadable map of Rome
- Guided visit to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- EU citizens 18-25
- Teachers in public schools within the European Union, with a permanent contract
- EU and non-EU citizens aged 17 and under
- Disabled EU residents with an accompanying helper
- Teachers of Italian nationality with a fixed-term contract (please bring valid proof of employment)
Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma, Italy
Exchange your digital voucher for a 2-day ticket for the 3 sites at the ticket desk "Arco di Tito" in Piazza del Colosseo (reservation line), at least 45 minutes before the guided visit time. Once you have exchanged your voucher, you'll be able to access the Colosseum using the Fast Track security line. You'll meet your guide for your visit inside.
- Entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill is free on the first Sunday of each month.
- Due to security measures, the capacity of the Colosseum is limited to 3,000 people at the same time. This limit may result in delays at security checkpoints to access the site, even for pre-booked visitors. As a result, the visitor’s access to the Colosseum may not be guaranteed at the scheduled time of entrance.
- Please be at the ticket office at least 45 minutes before the starting time of your tour.
- Please note: waiting times at the mandatory metal detector security checkpoints at the Colosseum can increase during peak hours.
- Feel free to enter the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill on the same day of your guided visit or the day after.
- The entrance to the Colosseum does not include access to the Underground and the Third Order.
- The service is authorized and granted by the Ministry of Heritage and Culture.
- Large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted inside the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Only very small bags are allowed. There are no cloakrooms for storing these items.
- Guided visit of the Colosseum in English at 11.15 am or 03.00pm
Choose, according to your needs, between the SKIP-THE-LINE or SKIP-THE-LINE TICKET + AUDIO GUIDE wit...
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2,5-hour guided t...
The Vatican has so many treasures and can be overwhelming. We want you to experience it in the best ...
Enjoy a St. Peter’s visit in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tablet...
Visit the Capitoline Museums, a group of art and archeological museums in Piazza del Campidoglio, on...
Travel back in time and explore the history of the Jewish Ghetto in Rome, in the charming Medieval e...
What makes this Colosseum Arena Floor tour one of the best Colosseum tours in Rome?This private guid...
Discover the best-preserved monument from Ancient Rome on a tour of the Pantheon. Located on the sit...
Enjoy a day away from the hustle of the city and join this 7.5-hour day trip out of Rome to discover...
Modern Rome, the capital of Italy, has been said to have one foot in the past and one in the present...