Colosseum skip-the-line tickets with Arena floor direct entrance
- Enter the Colosseum through its ‘back door' leading straight to the Arena Floor
- Option to get skip-the-line access to the Roman Forum
- Enjoy up-close views of the underground area
If you are planning to visit the Colosseum on your own, but would still like to skip the long lines, why not take advantage of this skip-the-line entrance tickets service to the Colosseum and Roman Forum?
Your representative will escort you inside, helping you skip the line and exchanging your voucher for an actual ticket. You'll be able to access Rome’s most iconic symbol, by accessing through the recently opened ‘Gladiator’s Entrance’.
Feel the glory and majesty of Rome at the height of its power as you walk on the very same stones as those who came to fight here in gladiatorial combat, treading in their footsteps out onto a partial reconstruction of the arena floor, looking up at the tiered ruins that were once filled with some 50,000-80,000 bloodthirsty spectators.
You are sure to hear their echoes as your eyes are drawn upward. Enjoy up-close views of the underground area, where the spectacle was brought to life and the panorama from where the Emperor’s box once stood, all special access areas that standard ticket holders don’t get to see.
In addition, you’ll gain access to the second floor, tracing the Colosseum’s circumference in an effort to understand what it must have been like when the stands were packed, the crowds were roaring and a gladiator’s destiny hung on their whims.
After the tour, you'll also have the option of staying inside the Colosseum to continue your exploration or follow your representative to take advantage of the skip-the-line access to the Roman Forum. You'll also be able to hike to the top of the Palatine Hill for an exceptional bird’s-eye perspective over the Forum and Circus Maximus.
- Privileged Colosseum Arena access
- Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill skip-the-line tickets
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided Tour
- Child (4-14 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-3 years old): free
Largo Gaetana Agnesi, 5, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
At Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the 2nd floor of the metro line B (blue line) stop "Colosseo"
- Note that this is not a guided tour. This is a ticket service only.
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, you may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks, when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, please avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- The Colosseum doesn't have any cloakroom facilities in which to store such items.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- On this tour, some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures.
- 08.45 am
- 10:50 am
- 11:10 am
- 13:00 pm
Elige la opción que mejor se ajuste a tus necesidades: ENTRADA CON ACCESO RESERVADO o ENTRADA CON AC...
Forma parte de este original y misterioso paseo nocturno por Roma, que te mostrará algunas de sus zo...
Si durante tus vacaciones te alojas en Roma pero no quieres perderte la belleza de Florencia, ¡esta ...
Visita el Vaticano con comodidad con este tour con acceso directo a sus principales atracciones, y u...
¿Qué hace que este Colosseum Arena Floor tour sea uno de los mejores recorridos por el Coliseo de Ro...
¡Déjate cautivar por la Ciudad Eterna mientras te pierdes entre sus pintorescas callejuelas empedrad...
Asegúrate de que tu visita a los Museos del Vaticano sea tan relajada y especial como debería ser co...
Este recorrido es el primero en su estilo. Se trata de una visita muy original por las criptas y cat...
Únase a un viaje de regreso al siglo XVIII con la Orquesta Barroca "Opera in Roma" y escuche a solis...
Inspirada en la actuación popular de Three Tenors in Concert de L. Pavarotti, P. Domingo y J. Carrer...