Essential Vatican guided tour: Museums, St Peter's and Sistine Chapel with skip-the-line access
- Skip-the-Line Access to the Vatican Museums thanks to our exclusive Vatican Partners Entrance
- See the highlights of Vatican Museums including Raphael's Rooms, The Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Small groups of 20 people of less ensuring an intimate experience and headsets so you can always hear your guide
- You won't miss any detail with an expert Guide bringing the artwork to life
The Vatican has so many treasures and can be overwhelming. We want you to experience it in the best way and get the most out of your visit. Skip the long lines thanks to our exclusive Vatican Partnership and learn about the fascinating collections from a professional English-speaking guide.
The experience includes:
- Gain direct access to the Vatican Museums without wasting hours in long queue's
- The renowned artworks of Michelangelo and Raphael
- The famous Courtyards of the Vatican City
- The Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra
- The Sistine Chapel
- Express access to St. Peter’s Basilica* where you will see stunning masterpieces including Michelangelo's 'La Pietà' and the incredible altar
- St. Peter’s Square where you will also see Bernini’s optical illusion
- The Pope’s balcony - where the Pope periodically delivers his "urbi et orbi" blessing and where the announcement of a new pope occurs
- The tour ends in St Peter’s Square
*Note: on Wednesdays, access to St Peter's Basilica and square may be closed at the time of the morning tour due to the Papal audience. On afternoon tours, your guide will tell you about St. Peter’s Basilica from St Peter’s Square before entering so that you are able to admire at your own pace.
- Skip-the-line access to St Peter's Basilica
- Fast track (no wait) entrance ticket and reservation fee to the Vatican Museums
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Headsets, so you can always hear your guide
- Small groups of 20 people or less
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (0-5): free (strollers or baby carriages are not allowed on this tour)
- Youth (6-18): reduced
Viale Vaticano, 00165 Roma RM, Italy
TOUR IN ENGLISH at the bottom of the wide steps across the street from the entrance of the Vatican Museums. The steps are between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano, on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi. The closest metro stop is on line A (red line): Ottaviano - Musei Vaticani. TOUR IN FRENCH, GERMAN, SPANISH, PORTUGUESE OR ITALIAN near the corner of Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie and Via Candia, at the very bottom of the steps that join Via Candia to Viale Vaticano. The closest metro stop is line A Cipro.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- The Basilica is subject to last-minute closures for religious ceremonies. When this occurs, we are happy to offer a longer tour of the Vatican Museums. We always try to inform groups ahead of time, if there are any disruptions to opening hours, this is not always possible (we are unable to provide refunds or discounts).
- Please note that large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are not permitted in the Vatican and must be checked into the free luggage storage area. Please do not bring these items as you may need to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance. Only very small bags are allowed.
- On Wednesdays, access to St Peter's Basilica and square may be closed at the time of the morning tour due to the Papal audience.
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour, except in the Sistine Chapel where talking and photography are prohibited.
- Our tour routes are designed to minimize exposure to crowds as much as possible, but be aware that the museums are very busy by nature.
- Note: this tour is available on various days and times of the year based on the language selected. Please check the availability on the calendar while booking your tour. The hour and date cannot be modified after final selection.
- The service ends at St Peter's Basilica in St Peter's Square. On Wednesdays, when the Basilica is closed, the service ends at the Vatican museums entrance.
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
Experience the essential sites of ancient Rome with a professional guide who’ll make it all come to ...
Choose, according to your needs, between the two packages: priority dedicated entrance or priority d...
See the wonders of ancient Rome as most people don’t – jumping queues in a small group with an exper...
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your r...
Enjoy a St. Peter’s visit in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tablet...
The mighty Colosseum is most beautiful and mysterious at night. Make your way through the gladiators...
Grazie all'accesso privilegiato (salta fila) ammirerai una delle più vaste collezioni di arte del mo...
Ask any local about the best way to spend the Christmas day in Rome and they’re likely to recommend ...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...