Exclusive Vatican: semi-private guided tour of museums, St Peter's and Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line tickets for more time inside the Vatican
- Small groups (max 12) for a personalized experience
- See the Vatican's top attractions (museum ticket not included)
- Guided by a professional local art/architecture/history expert
See the Vatican as it should be seen: without the crowds and with an expert local guide. This early-morning tour gives you time and space to really appreciate the artworks in a small group. Your three-hour visit includes:
- The Vatican museums, the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica
- Insights into the Vatican’s shady history and politics
- The Candelabra gallery, Maps gallery and Tapestry gallery
- Pio Clementino's Rooms
- The Belvedere courtyard and Pine courtyard
Please note: the tour price does not include the Vatican museums admission fee (EUR 23 for adults; EUR 16 for students under 26 with an ISIC card; EUR 3 for EU citizens under 18 – ID proof required). It should be paid in cash to the tour guide.
- Guided visit
- Booking fee
- Please note: the tour price does not include the Vatican museums admission fee (EUR 23 for adults; EUR 16 for under 18 and students under 26 with an ISIC card. It should be paid in cash to the tour guide. Supplement will be 24 euros starting from January 2018).
- Children (ages 0-5) free
Via Vespasiano 46B, 00192, Rome.
Meet at the corner of Via Germanico, 8 and Via Leone IV. Please note that from the first of December 2018 the meeting point will be at via Vespasiano 46B, 00192, Rome.
- The tour will occur only if the minimum number of five participants is reached. If not, you’ll be contacted for an alternative in terms of time, date, or language. A refund will be granted if no agreement is reached
- Dress code for the Vatican: shoulders and knees must be covered and men should wear full length trousers
- St Peter's Basilica may be closed on Wednesday morning due to the weekly Papal audience
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
Monday-Saturday at 8.00am
Breeze past the long queues in St Peter’s square and go straight into the Vatican for a day of art a...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, who was an artist, engineer, sc...
If you would prefer to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum in Rome at your own leisure, without a ...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
Home of one of the most precious monuments of the Augustan age, the Ara Pacis is an alter built in h...
Visit Pompeii in half a day – saving hours of time compared with bus tours!This half-day tour will d...
Experience the unparalleled beauty of the "Eternal City" by night and return home with Rome in your ...