"Fabiolous" food walking tour in Rome
- Venture off the beaten path to experience the real flavors of Rome
- Join this food walking tour to get a glimpse into the history, culture and architecture of the Eternal City
- Taste fresh pasta prepared by chefs, accompanied by a glass of wine
- Enjoy a complete meal in a luxury apartment in the heart of Rome
Venture off the beaten path to experience the real flavors of Rome in the vibrant neighbourhoods of Trastevere and Campo de’ Fiori.
Chef Fabio Bongianni owns the very popular Rome restaurant "That’s Amore"; he is the creator of an array of cooking lessons, culinary day tours and exclusive private dining events, designed for individuals and small and large groups at unique locations in or near Rome.
Join this walking tour and taste the Roman food specialties. Along the way, your foodie guide will share insider tips on Italian cuisine and introduce you to local food specialties, immersing you in Rome’s rich culinary traditions. In between each delicious tasting, you’ll get a glimpse into the history, culture and architecture that define the Eternal City.
This is a leisurely-paced walking tour over uneven surfaces, but by the end, you will have enjoyed a complete meal, so gear up your appetite!
You’ll finish with wine and fresh pasta prepared just for you in a spectacular location in the heart of the city.
- Walking tour with an expert foodie guide
- 5 tastings of local food specialties
- Wine and fresh pasta in a luxury apartment in the heart of Rome
- Reduced price: 6-17 years old
Piazza Trilussa, 36, 00153 Roma RM, Italia
On the side steps.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- Daily at 10.00am and 5.00pm
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
The Castle of Santa Severa stands on the site of Pyrgi, today's Cerveteri, founded between the late ...
Palazzo Merulana, an urban space discovered by the union of the Fondazione Elena and Claudio Cerasi ...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Rome is the city with the largest number of obelisks in the world: discover some of the most importa...