Hop-on hop-off Rome bus tour 24 or 48-hour tickets
- Explore the Eternal City onboard a red open-top double-decker bus
- Tickets available for 1 Day,24, 48 or 72 hours
- Commentary onboard available in 8 languages
- Hop on and off at one of the indicated stops as many times as you want
- Free App "Sightseeing Experience" with Bus in Real Time and Recorded Walking Tour
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your red open-top double-decker City Sightseeing bus to visit the highlights and places of interest that made Rome the Eternal City. Relax while you explore the city and listen to the recorded commentary available in 8 different languages – learn more about Rome's past, from ancient times and Middle Ages to modern times. Get off at any point along the route to visit the places where the ancient Romans lived their social and political life; discover the many churches, monuments and streets of Imperial and Christian Rome; admire the Imperial Forums, the Coliseum and the Circus Maximus and reach the Vatican and St. Peter's Basilica; live the Dolce Vita while you walk among coffee shops in Via Veneto or admire Trastevere and its typical restaurants.
While onboard, connect to the Wi-Fi service and download the 'Rome Walking Tour' app – you'll be able to listen to the commentary offline when you get off the bus!
Choose between a 1 Day, 24, 48 or 72 hours ticket for CitySightseeing Rome and discover the city at your own pace!
- 1 Day ticket: validity expires with the last bus run on the same day you redeemed your voucher
- 24-hour ticket: validity expires exaclty 24 hours after you redeemed your voucher
- 48-hour ticket: validity expires exaclty 48 hours after you redeemed your voucher
- 72-hour ticket: validity expires exaclty 72 hours after you redeemed your voucher
Download now Sightseeing Experience APP: an easy and practical way to orient yourself, move, visit and discover the city.
Inside the APP you find a free walking tour of the center available in 5 languages and an interactive map that shows you the position of the buses in real time, the waiting time at each stop and your position so you can easily reach the nearest stop.
- Wheelchair access to buses
- Free Wi-Fi onboard bus
- Mobile free App “Sightseeing Experience”
1 Day, 24, 48 and 72 hour bus ticket:
- reduced for children between 5 and 15 years of age
- free for infants between 0 and 5 years of age and visitors with certification of disability (free tickets are issued on board, please refer to City Sightseeing staff)
Via Marsala, 32, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
You can redeem your voucher at any open bus stop Start point: Line A - Termini-Marsala (Via Marsala 7)
You can hop on at any of the stops indicated.
- Terminal A Termini-Marsala (via Marsala, 7)
- Terminal B Largo Di Villa Peretti (Largo di Villa Peretti,1)
- Terminal C Piazza dei Cinquecento (corner via Cavour)
- Stop 2 Santa Maria Maggiore
- Stop 3 Colosseo (Via Di San Gregorio)
- Stop 4 Circo Massimo (Piazzale Ugo la Malfa)
- Stop 5 Piazza Venezia (Via di Teatro Marcello, 12)
- Stop 6 Vaticano (Lungo Tevere Tor di Nona)
- Stop 7 Piazza di Spagna (Via Ludovisi, in front of n. 49)
- Stop 8 Piazza Barberini (Via Barberini, 2)
- Click here to download the "ROME OPEN BUS" MAP
- Download the mobile APP "Sightseeing Experience" - check the real position of our City Sightseeing
The Open Bus service is available every day according to the season timetable:
- High Season (April-October): bus service available 9am-7pm with a bus every 10 minutes
- Low season (November-March): bus service available 9am-5pm with a bus every 20 minutes
Open everyday 09.30am-05.30pm
Open everyday 09.00am-05.00pm
Open everyday 09.00am-04.00pm
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
Our pink and blue buses are on the move all day long and will take you to the city’s most important ...
Explore Rome at your own pace with this 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off City Sightseeing bus! Jump on a...
The purpose of this City Sightseeing Rome new tour is to connect the most important sites of the cit...
Choose, according to your needs, between the two packages: priority dedicated entrance or priority d...
Dine in a typical, local restaurant in the Trevi area, then enjoy a leisurely walk through the livel...
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
For those without much time to see Rome, we’ve combined two of our best-selling tours into one; to i...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...
Visit the most charming places of the "Eternal City", riding up the hills with no effort at all. The...