- Learn about Rome's famous nightlife from a local
- Admire the Trevi Fountain and Museums illuminated at night
- See Piazza Navona, Spanish steps, Pantheon and more with no crowds
Start your tour of Rome at - where else? - one of its most famous meeting points: the Piazza di Spagna, home to the Spanish Steps. From there make our way down the glamorous Via dei Condotti, and while you admire the luxurious shop windows of Prada, Dolce and Gabbana, and Gucci, to name a few, your guide will tell you why Italian designers are so much more important to the country than just their clothes.
Get your cameras ready because in the next hour you’ll see three of Rome’s most iconic landmarks - the majestic Pantheon, the beautiful Piazza Navona and the Trevi Fountain, still sparkling after a million-dollar makeover by one of Italy’s top fashion houses. Along the way hear the famous stories, legends and myths, as well as point out some lesser-known gems, and you'll be given tips on how to enjoy the city like a local. Most importantly, you'll visit the city’s best gelateria - a lifetime is not enough to experience Rome, and it’s definitely too short to eat bad ice cream!
When the tour finishes the fun continues - feel free to leave the group for your new adventure, or stay for a traditional meal and some great Italian wine, where your guide will show you the best neighbourhood to finish your evening in true Roman style.
- Orientation walk of the city at night
- English speaker tour leader
- Colosseum and Roman Forum internally
00187 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome
Meet your guide in front of the McDonalds sign outside “Spagna” metro stop.
- This experience is created for travellers aged between 18 to 39
- Clientele generally includes college students, backpackers and solo travellers
- Tour is fast-paced, budget-minded and includes activities for travellers to meet and connect with other passengers
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays at 6.30pm
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Profitez de cette excursion romantique de 3 heures de marche en soirée et admirez le coucher de sole...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Begin your tour with a visit to one of the oldest churches in Rome, dedicated to Theotokos (Mother o...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...